Kelly's Bach- really late too. She was a serious trooper.
This was at something like 3am---->
I used to be a master photo uploader. In the summer of 2005 I was pretty depressed so I decided to take my $100 camera from target and head down to center city to become
reacquainted with the city where I grew up. (myspace blog link if you can see it: Myspace
I figured since I put that camera to good use I deserved to 'treat' myself with a new, wicked awesome camera- 8 mega pixels, 7x zoom- it was awesome and compact! My friends and I would go out at night, pose all over joints in center city (think umbrellas open inside bars and sunglasses at night- we love props) and then race home to get them up on Myspace- no matter what time it was at night. In retrospect, the whole 'racing home' part was pretty dangerous.
In the fall of 2006 I started back at Neumann and mistakenly left my camera in my bag on one of my away games...and it went missing. I was really pissed about it (mostly b/c I had just paid it off and I HATE thieves) so I pretty much lost my interest in the chore of taking pictures and certainly wasn't a fan of spending countless buzzed hours in front of my desktop at 3am posting the night's activities. Furthermore, I think we covered most of the shots we needed (I hadn't
bought new sunglasses in MONTHS and Rick was on hiatus.) Recently, I bought a new camera and it works pretty well. In fact, as far as cameras are concerned it's a pretty sweet point-and-shoot and certainly rivals the camera I had when my crew and I painted the town red in 05-06.
I was just looking through my camera and came across these gems from the past three months or so. Also, Shannon's voice popped into my head last night- she was talking about blogging- people LOVE pictures. So...contained are some recents.
<--Kelly, Tursi and me. We look like we're having a blast. Funny, that's one of my camera tricks. (With camera in my left hand) "OK, guys, get it together, here we go, look like you're having a blast!" CLICK. Voila.
<---me and my loooooffer.
Loooffer and Party Robot------->
I STINK at putting pictures in blogger. WAY more difficult than Myspace was.
Comments